We are expanding our product development team and looking for an Web & Mobile UX Designer who wants to design build innovative digital solutions for healthcare.
Listed - 30th Jun 2020
Start date - Summer 2020
Freelance or part-time
Location - Remote or London, UK
Circular Wave enable health and care organisations to optimise their workforce, business processes and technologies. The way we do with is by providing technical and healthcare expertise and working in close collaboration with our clients to design and build innovative digital tools which enable their digital transformation and new ways of working.
We work across health and social care (from NHS trusts, GP practises, care homes and private health providers) and we focus on workforce management which ranges from recruitment to rostering to payroll and everything in between.
But it’s the everything in between that excites us. We are a disruptor in the market who believe that for too long the NHS has been underserved by expensive, inadequate and unfit-for-purpose SaaS products.
From a wellness monitoring system aimed at supporting mental health after the COVID-19 crisis to Instant Pay which means a hospital can compete with local locum agencies, we support healthcare providers to embrace new ways of working and provide the digital tools to enable it.
This approach empowers our client’s clinicians and managers by providing them with the tools to drive improvements in their teams, departments and organisations.
We are building solutions
which are aimed at the future of healthcare and want to be at the forefront for digital solutions support the NHS transformation.
We work as an agile product development team and we strive to apply best practises in project management, product management, UX/UI, CI/CD, requirement engineering and hypothesis testing.
Design is currently a shared role between our
Product Manager and Technical Lead. We want to professionalise our design and design process and intent for this
role to take ownership of design across our mobile and web apps.
We aim for eveything we build to be as intuitive as possible so as to maximise engagement and minimise onboarding. This is tricky by the wide range of users and features we have.
We are looking for a designer who is be able to quickly understand our vision and then be able to
lead in both UI and UX design to drive our product development. We currently use Figma for designs and designs go through
rigorous internal and external refinement meetings.
We have an office in Olympic Park, London but, due to COVID-19 we are currently 100% remote and entirely flexible on working patterns.
What you’ll do:
- Design innovative digital solutions
- Work in an agile product development team
- Liaise with development team, user and clients to understand problems and define requirements
- Web app and mobile app UI and UX
- Design configurable components for workforce management applications and define design standards and catalogue
- Leverage and develop our existing designs in Figma
- Work remotely (100% since Covid) or use our office in the HereEast at the Olympic Park, London
What you’ll need:
- Experience in delivering innovative digital solutions
- Interest in driving improvements in health and social care
- Experience with modern front-end web design
- Understanding of best practises with UI and UX and able to lead design
- Experience creating design standards and catalgoue
- Experience working with Figma or a simular tool
- Proven track record of designing features and products in an agile working envrionement
Circular Wave believe in progressive working practises to accommodate everyone’s differering preferences and circumstances. We have a base in the Olympic Park, Stratford, London with a hot-desk office and group work spaces but all meetings are able to be participated remotely via video conference. Travel to client sites may be required and will be reimbursed.
To apply please send your CV and a short description of a successful digital product you delivered to [email protected].
Please no recruiters and applications will only be considered from named individuals.
We’re excited to meet you!