We are expanding our product development team and looking for an experienced developer who wants to build innovative digital solutions for healthcare.
Listed - 30th Jun 2020
Start date - Summer 2020
Location - Remote or London, UK
Circular Wave enable health and care organisations to optimise their workforce, business processes and technologies. The way we do with is by providing technical and healthcare expertise and working in close collaboration with our clients to design and build innovative digital tools which enable their digital transformation and new ways of working.
We work across health and social care (from NHS trusts, GP practises, care homes and private health providers) and we focus on workforce management which ranges from recruitment to rostering to payroll and everything in between.
But it’s the everything in between that excites us. We are a disruptor in the market who believe that for too long the NHS has been underserved by expensive, inadequate and unfit-for-purpose SaaS products.
From a wellness monitoring system aimed at supporting mental health after the COVID-19 crisis to Instant Pay which means a hospital can compete with local locum agencies, we support healthcare providers to embrace new ways of working and provide the digital tools to enable it.
This approach empowers our client’s clinicians and managers by providing them with the tools to drive improvements in their teams, departments and organisations.
We are building solutions
which are aimed at the future of healthcare and want to be at the forefront for digital solutions support the NHS transformation
We work as an agile product development team and we strive to apply best practises in project management, product management, UX/UI, CI/CD, requirement engineering and hypothesis testing. Developers spend time on a mixture of project work building new applications and on-going work as we optimise and improve our existing solutions.
Everything we build is configurable so that it can be adapted to new users or challenges and, interoperable so that it can be connected to other systems and enhance entire networks.
We are looking for an experienced engineer who is capable of quickly orientate our tech stack and approach and then is able to leverage our team, infrastructure and resources to design, plan and build end-to-end features and applications.
We have an office in Olympic Park, London but, due to COVID-19 we are currently 100% remote and entirely flexible on working patterns.
What you’ll do:
- Design, build and deploy innovative digital solutions
- Work in an agile product development team
- Liaise with user and client project teams to understand problems and define requirements
- Web app, mobile app and DB development
- Build configurable components for workforce management applications (rosters, bank staff, agency, reporting)
- Build and document integrations to our apps, third parties and other systems
- Data modelling
- Leverage our existing infrastructure, stack and SDK
- Work remotely (100% since Covid) or use our office in the HereEast at the Olympic Park, London
What you’ll need:
- Experience in delivering innovative digital solutions
- Interest in driving improvements in health and social care
- Experience with modern front-end web development using ES6+ or TypeScript and frameworks like React, Angular, or Vue (we use React)
- Experience creating RESTful APIs (we use node.js with Express)
- Experience working with SQL databases
Circular Wave believe in progressive working practises to accommodate everyone’s differing preferences and circumstances. We have a base in the Olympic Park, Stratford, London with a hot-desk office and group work spaces but all meetings are able to be participated remotely via video conference. Travel to client sites may be required and will be reimbursed.
To apply please send your CV and a short description of a successful digital product you delivered to [email protected].
Please no recruiters and applications will only be considered from named applicants.
We’re excited to meet you!