We are very aware of the looming deadline for Vaccination as a condition of deployment (VCOD) that all health staff need to be fully vaccinated by 1st April.
Everything heath providers need to manage and verify staff vaccine compliance by 1st April
We know this is another responsibility for you to manage and we want to offer our support to make this process easier and more secure.
As such, we have released a new feature that means that you can manage all of your staff's vaccination status on Circular Wave. Staff will upload the evidence through their mobile app and this will be presented to you in staff profiles.
This will provide you with a fully auditable directory of all staff, their vaccination status and supporting evidence. It has the benefits of convenience for staff, time-saving for managers and increased compliance for your organisation.
Everything in one place
- Staff are notified to upload the COVID-19 NHS certificates and barcodes for each of their vaccines.
- COVID-19 NHS certificates is displayed to manager
- COVID-19 NHS barcodes are automatically scanned to prove they are valid
- Managers approve staff as VCOD compliant
- Managers have visibility of staff VCOD status with reporting and audit.
- Automatic reminders sent to staff and admins
- Compliance status is fully integrated to rostering and other systems.
This builds on our existing Compliance app which enables:
- Staff to upload and manage all compliance items themselves - giving staff the ability and
responsibility to ensure they are compliant to work.
- Both staff and managers receive automatic reminders for missing documents, expiring trainings or new
consent forms - never send a chaser again!
- It’s highly flexible so that all types of documents, forms and certificates can be managed and new
information requested effortlessly.
Speak to us to see how we can digitise and streamline Compliance for your organisation.
For further information or support with your compliance, contact [email protected] or call on 0333 987